TP Link TL-SG1428PE 28-P Switch 24-Port PoE + Gigabit Easy Smart Switch
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PoE+ Ports Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- PoE power budget is up to 250 W*, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems
- Priority Mode helps to guarantee the quality of sensitive application like video monitoring
- PoE Auto Recovery enables system self-healing to guarantee the stable operation of PoE-connected devices
- QoS is for smooth internet-surfing experience and IGMP Snooping is capable of optimizing traffic for IPTV
- Intelligent power management can protect the switch from overload
The TL-SG1428PE is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices to provide gigabit connections, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget* for the 24× gigabit PoE+ ports makes it has a wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses.
It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, etc.
TL-SG1428PE offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG1428PE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, traffic prioritization, and enhanced QoS.
Multiple Factors Guarantee Stable Operation
The switch automatically detects and reboots the PD devices, such as cameras and APs, when they fall offline or go unresponsive, guaranteeing the stable operation of PoE-connected devices, without need for manual monitoring and restart.
Automatically cuts lower priority ports’ power to ensure high-priority ports’ power supply when the total PoE power consumption exceeds 250 W. This protects the device from power overload operation.
Automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure the wide operating temperature (0–50?) with reliability.